Comprehensive Oracle Fusion Middleware Expertise
Cinnect Support and maintenance services for Oracle Fusion Middleware products include many of the innovative and robust program features that have made Cinnect the support and maintenance provider of choice for hundreds of organizations around the world.
Standard support program features for Oracle Fusion Middleware licensees who switch to Cinnect Support for Oracle Fusion Middleware include:
- »Support for a minimum of 15 years and beyond for existing releases without required upgrades
- »Named, local primary support engineer assigned to each client (no "offshoring" of support calls)
- »24/7 support coverage with 30-minute-or-less guaranteed response by a senior engineer
- »50 percent cost savings compared to the software vendor
- »Named account manager assigned to each client
- »Flexible contract options
Oracle Fusion Middleware Support Coverage
The following is a sample of the Oracle Fusion Middleware products we support:
- »Application Servers — WebLogic, Tuxedo, Internet Application Server, Oracle Application Server
- »Business Intelligence — Hyperion, Essbase, OBIEE, BI Discoverer
- »Business Process Management — BPM Suite, AquaLogic, BPEL Process Manager, Business Process Analysis Suite
- »Data Integration — Oracle Data Integrator, GoldenGate, Enterprise Data Profiling and Data Quality
- »Development Tools — JDeveloper, Designer, OAF, ADF, OAE, Forms, Reports, BI Publisher
- »Enterprise Management — Application Testing Suite, Oracle Enterprise Manager Packs for Middleware
- »Identity Management — Identity and Access Management Suite, SSO, Access Manager, Adaptive Access Manager, Directory Services
- »Service Integration — SOA Suite, Application Integration Architecture
- »User Engagement — Oracle WebCenter Portal, Oracle OAS Portal
Combined Technology and Application Support Enables Additional Savings and Integrated Support
Oracle Fusion Middleware licensees switching their annual support to Cinnect reap the same 50 percent savings in annual support fees that is enjoyed by clients utilizing Cinnect for their enterprise application software support. In addition to combined savings, licensees who use Cinnect for combined support of their Oracle Technology and Oracle or SAP enterprise applications will also benefit from an integrated service offering with deeper interoperability and configuration support between the technology components and applications with a single-source provider.
Cinnect experts are standing by to answer your questions about Cinnect Support and maintenance for Oracle Fusion Middleware. Contact us to learn more about our support program for Oracle Fusion Middleware products and how third-party support may be a great fit for your business.